1. Scoreboard Sports Lounge and Casino - Spring Creek, NV. Spring Creek is a suburb of Elko off I-80 on the way to Salt Lake City. It's part of the Northern Star Casinos group which includes 2 casinos in Elko including one names El Capitan. I kind of want a chip from there now.
2. Palms - Las Vegas. New house chip for the Palms. Which is the home of Rain. Not Mist. I actually kind of like it, especially for the Palms. They don't have the strongest looking collection of chips.
3. Red Rock 10th Anniversary. Congrats to the Red Rock on 10 years of taking people's money!
4. Green Valley Ranch 15th Anniversary. And congrats to the Green Valley Ranch on 15 years of taking people's money. Man, I wish their TV show was still on the air.
5. Lucky Dragon - Las Vegas. I wish I had made it down to this one, as it's the first Strip casino built from the ground up since 2010. It's by the City Center complex though and out of walking distance for the 50 hours or so I was in town. Next time for sure.
6. Aliante Casino - Las Vegas. New house chip after being acquired by Boyd Gaming. Pretty boring. And very similar to:
7. Cannery - Las Vegas. Also a new house chip after being acquired by Boyd Gaming. All the money was spent on acquisition, I guess. Nothing left for chip design.
8. and 9. Caesars Palace Las Vegas 50th Anniversary Chips. 2 chips for this, one with a view of the casino as it looked in 1966 and one from 2016. I still don't think this place, or palace if you will, is beeper friendly. I'll have to check.
10. Caesars - Lake Tahoe. Very nice design by the folks in Tahoe as the red chip with black Caesars head looks really sharp.
11. Tropicana - Laughlin. Again, a really nice looking chip. Take note Boyd Gaming!
12. MGM - Prince George's County, Maryland. Maryland's newest casino is an MGM property. I believe the state now has 6.
13. Nugget - Reno. New house chip for the Nugget, which is actually in Sparks, not Reno. But they are practically the same town. And who has ever heard of Sparks? At least people are familiar with the biggest little city in the world. Reno fever, catch it!